Monday 4 April 2016

Colouring is for everyone!


If you're following Komorebitone Illustrations on Facebook, you might already have noticed that my Etsy shop is up and running again! Yay! This time around I've stocked my web shelves with postcards, notebooks and hand-coloured prints - as well as prints that you can colour yourself! 


I've been feeling a bit under the weather these past couple of days, so starting another drawing project has been out of the question. Still, my fingers can't seem to stop itching… I always need something to do! So today I decided to finish one of the colouring prints I started colouring a while back when I was taking pictures for the Etsy listings. 

Here's the finished result! 


I used my Promarkers to colour this colouring print (because I just love them so so much), but any type of markers or colouring pencils will do the trick. I think I spent close to two hours on this one. I know I keep saying this, but there's just nothing quite as meditative as colouring (at least for me there isn't!). 


The colouring print is now living on my nightstand alongside my best friend Totoro. 


-

Do you enjoying colouring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment